GUCCI Client Relations Manager
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the General Manager (Singapore & Malaysia) and functionally to the Brand and Customer Engagement Vice President (South Asia & Pacific), the Client Relations Manager will plan and implement customer engagement activations and brand experiences to further improve service and in-store experiences to our clients.
- Collaborate closely with Retail Teams to deliver Client Centric strategies & actions plan in attaining a high level of Client Retention & Acquisition Rate.
- Retention of Existing High Value VVIGs/VIGs & Upgrade/Increase the level of these clients with the brand.
- To identify existing high end and high potential customers
- To grow their spending by exposing these customers thru various In-Store OTO
- To provide extraordinary service by coordinating the fulfilment of specific requests of these clients
- To ensure that the team deliver impeccable post purchase follow up actions/ after-sales service (if any)
- Recruitment of New Customers
- To identify potential customers with sales team
- To network through existing high-end customers’ friends or luxury events.
- Effective Management of Client Engagement Activations or Initiatives
- Management of Brand Experiences (if any); responsible for liaising with Store Team in executing In-Store OTO Appointments
- To implement a systematic tracking of Client Engagement Actions
- Responsible in delivering Client Experiences/Recognition Actions/Initiatives
- Coaching & Motivating Store Team
- Coach & inculcate “Client Centric” Mindset in New/Junior SA
- To identify potential customers with SAs & work with him/her in formulating engagement actions/follow ups
- Assist CM Team in delivering training on Client Engagement Tools.
- Stakeholders Management
- Collaborate closely with Merchandising & VM, Retail & Training team in executing key client initiatives/projects
- Degree in CRM or related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the luxury fashion industry
- Able to multi-task and manage tight timelines
- Disciplined, well-presented with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Attention to detail and good understanding of luxury clienteling
- Highly competent in MS Office applications
- Resourceful, results oriented and a good team player
- Full time