GUCCI Corporate Control Specialist, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Job Family Group Description - Finance:
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
Month End Closing:
- Assess personnel cost accruals for monthly closing, and ensure HR Costs provided by Shared Service are aligned to bank payout
- Work with local Business Controllers and HR department to ensure timely submission of month-end headcount and FTE
- Prepare HR closing reports for Regional Management team and WW HR Controlling team
- Assess the profitability of Marcoms events
- Liaise with Marcoms team on any shift in events/activation plans and inform Local Finance team of the changes timely for closing purpose
- Prepare variance analysis and presentation slides for monthly WW Finance calls on personnel costs and Marcoms expenses
- Support business decisions by assessing any risk and opportunities, and engaging in deep dive analysis to understand business performances
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments if required
Budget / Forecast / Latest Landing:
- Prepare annual budget/forecast/landing for SA&P personnel cost
- Ensure alignment of personnel costs submitted in various systems (HR Cockpit, HFM MRP & HFM Store PnL)
- Work with Regional Marcoms department on budgeting plan for SA&P, and understand the profitability of the plan initiatives
- Consolidate SA&P Personnel cost and Marcomms expenses, provide deep dive cost variance analysis and prepare reports / presentation slides for budget meetings
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in FP&A
- Strong financial analysis skills including financial modelling
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, SAP, JDE, HFM (preferred)
- Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others
- Generates insights from a wide-range of available internal and external trends and turns them into effective strategies and programs
- Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
- Goal-oriented mindset. Seeks feedback, stays curious
- Full time