GUCCI In Store Visual Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
VM Set-up & Reports
- Implement visual guidelines throughout all categories within the store assortment, applying global directives according to local market needs.
- Integrate the newness on display upon receipt and update display regularly based on sales trend after discussion with Store Manager & Department Managers.
- Liaise with SAP Regional VM team to seek advice on VM change and amend change according to feedback, if any.
- Plan the VM zoning proposal after discussion with Store team/Merch team prior to the monthly VM rotation.
- Review VM rotation with SM/Department managers and fine-tune VM based on store feedback if any.
- Prepare photo reports for submission to SAP Regional VM including to:
- Display rotation on a monthly basis
- Ad-hoc VM update
- Product launch/special projects
- VM action taken based on store feedback
- Category focus updates
- Window & Duratrans installation
In-store Activity & Event set-up
- Support visual set-up for in-store activity & event managed by PR/CE team from the planning to resuming the display back to normal.
- Prepare the required VM tools and stocks for VM set-up accordingly
- Support VM maintenance during activity
- Manage the VM tools inventory
- General maintenance of all VM tools in the dedicated area and ensure to have enough VM tools
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness in the VM storage area
- Ensure all products removed from display are stored at BOH appropriately
Training & Communication
- Deliver weekly/monthly VM training with store team to ensure store team has a good understanding of the VM guidelines in order to maintain high VM standards
- Build a strong rapport with cross-functional teams to assure our business strategy is aligned across the store network.
- Good understanding of Visual Merchandising and experience working in luxury fashion industry
- Flexible with working hours
- Able to contribute both as a team player and through own initiative
- Good ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization
- Strong time management skills
- Good relational skills, to be able to work in an international environment and build strong relationship with stakeholders
- Sense of urgency, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Full time