GUCCI Media Senior Manager
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Media Senior Manager will work tightly with VP of Brand Engagement to initiate, develop and implement Brand Engagement strategy, with objective to uplift brand desirability and stimulate sales;
The role needs to build integrated media strategy, using traditional and digital media types in Korea. An ideal candidate is both exceptionally analytical with a disruptive, digital-first mindset, that equally understands the power of brand elevation. This role must orchestrate the right messages at the right time to the right audience to build exposure and drive sales to our owned network of stores, retail partners and online stores.
- Develop the strategic and creative vision for Gucci’s media presence across traditional and digital typologies, aligned to Brand Engagement Calendar covering product launches, key events and seasonality.
- Use sharp media insight and strong knowledge of ecosystem (with key players like Kakao, Naver…) to constantly innovate and build up “test and learn” mindsets in the organization together with agency.
- Manage Native Content production and plan.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to break organization silos and create synergy. Work closely with product marketing, merchandizing and client engagement team to align business objective, campaign focus and target audiences; partner with PR team to constantly reinforce native content/media integration and optimization; work with sales team, understand business’ needs and translate into actionable initiatives including on line and off line traffic generation and customer journey enhancement.
- Steer goal setting and constantly measure and optimize the result, assign appropriate KPIs by objective from brand demand to performance marketing; Participate and help establish Korea’s place in the worldwide Media Measurement and Attribution roadmap, to improve tracking intelligence, effectiveness, and efficiency of campaigns.
- Build a bottom-up budget approach to create impact, accountable for budget planning, execution.
- Directly manage the local Agency team to ensure optimal service and results.
- Build and coach media team; identify key talents, develop clear/actional individual career plan.
- Partner and collaborate with Licensed Teams at Coty, Kering Eyewear and Gucci Watches & Jewelry to develop and monitor the media strategy across their categories.
- College Degree.
- 15+ years of working experience in media fields with focus on digital and data optimization including Search & SEO.
- Mature yet strong leadership skills, willing to adapt, with 10+ years in management position.
- Excellent industry relationships and partnerships and strong negotiation skills.
- Meticulous and detail oriented while understanding the big picture brand and marketing strategy.
- Ability to manage agency partners and hold them accountable for deliverables and results.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Forward thinking, proactive initiator, willing to take challenges and believe in team collaboration.
- Excellent project management and cross functions communications skills.
- Creative thinking - ability to look outside the box and develop new strategies.
- Socially savvy, analytical thinker results oriented.
- Empowers others, fosters a respectful workplace.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of