GUCCI Regional Pricing Coordinator, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
- Liaise with WW Pricing office and ensure prices are uploaded in Stealth system accurately during markdown exercises, Outlet and Ecommerce pricing and seasonal price change.
- Validate that Duty-Free prices are developed accurately.
- Monitor and check open price events regularly to ensure system is updated in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Inventory Controller to release price events promptly.
- Provide information for affected styles to Regional Retail Team and Travel Retail Team.
- Develop and align pricing processes and bring efficiency to stakeholders and shorten price effective dates.
- Generating and maintaining accurate and relevant sales information to management
- Able to create new reporting format and templates for meaningful analysis
- Able to showcase graphs and charts for sales evolutions
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Interest in planning and comfortable with numbers
- Proficient in Excel, JDA/JDE and SAP an added advantage
- Curious and Analytical
- Meticulous with good attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Full time