KERING EYEWEAR Area Manager Singapore
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Area Manager who will report to Head of APAC Emerging Market directly as part of our dynamic team in Singapore.
How you will contribute
- Meet net sales, profitability, DSO targets while keeping a balanced brand portfolio
- Plan and execute sales strategies for current distributors and key accounts throughout the region
- Oversee and conduct market research (product, pricing, distribution, competition, potential new accounts) in key markets
- Identify, report on and develop business opportunities in the assigned markets and channels
- Develop strong relationships with customers, partners and stakeholders in order to maximize business opportunities and Kering Brands’ equity
- Manage and coach the sales team in order to maximize sales results and team capabilities development
- Oversee training to retailer's sales staff regarding brands, products and marketing activities
- Liaise with trade marketing team to roll-out efficient activities in key markets, keeping an eye for the occasional high-profile opportunity
Who you are
- Master’s degree in economics or business administration
- Experience in eyewear, watch & jewellery or accessories in the same or equivalent role with international background in Fashion/Luxury multinational companies
- An individual with negotiation and influencing skills
- A sales-driven mindset with the ability to expand business, identify and develop new opportunities
- Independent thinking, entrepreneur spirit, able to work in a start-up environment without detailed processes
- An excellent communicator with presentation skills.
- Able to travel to markets frequently
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time