KERING Logistics Intern
Kering - Casual
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
• Support and coordinate for daily operation jobs
• Invoices checking and verification with stakeholders
• Upload and manage invoices in system
• Prepare various reports and analysis for Management Review
• Monitor performances of service providers
• Arrange and coordinate for meeting and follow up requests
• Support ad-hoc tasks and projects
Who you are
• Major: Logistics/trade/or related
• Detail minded, excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
• Working frequency: 3 days per week or more (can be negotiated)
• Specialized in EXCEL, WORD, PPT, if skill in Esker / SAP / Visio it would be plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Hong Kong SAR