KERING Tax Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Tax Manager – Kering Korea
Based in Korea
Report to Korea Finance Head of Shared Services
With a strong dotted line to APAC Senior Tax Manager
- Between 2013 and 2019, Kering has built a strong network of 17 Finance Shared Service Centers, covering all brands present in the main regions of the group. This common structure and governance promote process harmonization and best practices sharing across geographies, helping Kering becoming an integrated luxury group.
- Ensure Tax Compliance in Korea of all Kering Group entities on: 1/ Indirect Taxes 2/ Corporate & Business Taxes and 3 / Transfer Pricing
- Maintain and submit on time the yearly transfer price documentation & country-by-country reporting. Accurately reflect the changes in business model and processes that significantly impact these documents.
- Lead effectively the discussions with Korean tax authorities at the time of inquiries or audit. Optimize the outcome in line with Kering tax policy and approach. Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external advisors to provide timely, accurate and well substantiated responses to authorities’ requests.
- Through effective planning and collaboration with the authorities, obtain and maintain 1/ an advanced pricing agreement and 2/ advances custom ruling for the Kering group in Korea
- As a Business Process Expert (BPE) contribute significantly to the transformation projects that will reinforce tax compliance in Korea. Ensure the effective implementation of Tax compliance programs in Blackline (Kering selected solution to support moth-end closing, internal control activities and compliance). Support the roll-out of SAP and ensure it effectively support Indirect Tax, Corporate Tax, and Transfer Price compliance in Korea.
- Using strong communication skills and fluent spoken and written English, collaborate effectively with the local Finance Shared Service, the regional team and the headquarter in Paris. Ensure continuous alignment with all stakeholders and escalation of all issues to the region and the group.
- Research and document appropriate management fee deductibility with logic of allocation, formula of cost indicators & calculation yearly basis having a clear communication and evidence gathering from all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and exhaustive documentation supporting Kering processes and intercompany transactions. Monitor changes in Korean tax regulations and anticipate the impact on Kering business model and practices.
- Be a thought leader on all tax-related matter in Korea, and a trusted source of advice and learning for all brands and function of the kering group. Provide training (both in person, and through the group LMS, Kering Campus) at least once a year. When necessary, formalize policies and ensure their communication to and adoption by group employees
- University degree in Accounting / Tax (equivalent to a minimum of 5 years)
- Big 4 corporate tax consulting experience, and preferably with commercial experience
- Must be bilingual English and Korean. A third language spoken fluently can be an asset.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of