SAINT LAURENT Communication Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Communication Manager who will report to Communication Director as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will strengthen the brand image with creative approach; consistently bring the brand value cross all channels of communication, including Press, Media, Celebrity, Special Projects, to accelerate the brand equity in the China market.
- Take responsibility of Press relationship and publicity on top fashion & lifestyle magazines
- Develop the effective PR publicity plan, cross seasons and collections, to interpret the designer’s vision on print magazines.
- Develop the strong brand visibility cross all social media platform, with diversity of angles.
- Take responsibility of traditional media planning and supervise the effectiveness and efficiency of media investment, cross print and OOH.
- Develop the full year traditional media plan and budget control.
- Evaluate and take action to improve the campaign performance by campaign base.
- Develop the solid celebrity strategy, to engage the talents to amplify the brand’s image in proper occasions and approach.
- Engage celebrity for cover collaboration and
- Initiate the local native content project, with engagement of media partners and talents, amplifying the brand creativity and image cross magazine and social media platforms,
- Conduct the HQ special projects and adaptation in local market, to engage properly with Chinese audience.
- Budget estimation and performance evaluation.
- Education background: Bachelor's degree and above;
- Working experience: 5- 7 years working experience in communication filed, covering PR, media planning, celebrity, special project and related field.
- If cross industry working experience in high fashion, Jewelry & Watch industry.
- Press relationship
- Communication strategy thinking
- Crisis management skill
- Project management skill
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Team work spirit
- Result-driven and self-motivation
- Language skill, will be plus if French
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China