BALENCIAGA Retail Coordinator, Mexico | Mexico
Balenciaga - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Ensure that all business reports and relevant follow-up are completed on time and delivered to management team
- Follow up on commercial targets and achievements on each location by creating reports, identifying trends and any potential areas of concern
- Work closely with Brand Manager and Store Directors and support them with general queries from all the stores
- Prepare for and assist in all new store openings throughout the network ensuring that the process is as streamlined and as efficient as possible
- Liaise with key stakeholders and build strong relationships with all external business partners
- Help planning company events and meetings such as store manager meeting and weekly regional call
- Help planning commercial/store events and follow up on return on investment
- Help identifying business opportunities and partnerships
- Constantly monitor competitors’ actions (events, special sales and commercial initiatives) and report to Brand Manager
- Monitor Mystery Shopping results and follow up through actions plans
- Partner with Client Engagement Team and Brand Manager to cascade clienteling guidelines and initiatives, and follow up on KPIs and Team performance
- Ensure Client Engagement tools and reports are properly understood and used across the network, with a strong focus on Luce clienteling app
- Analyze CRM KPIs on a regular basis and suggest action plans to maximize performance
- Ensure Client Data Base is properly managed and up to date across the network
- Ensure Employee Data Base book is up to date with new hires and departures.
- Ensure that Merch reports are properly understood and used across the country to potentialize sales through right assortment and product replenishments.
- Support Brand Manager with Sales Audit Report to complete Commissions to be payed.
- Partnership with all the different areas in Kering Mexico.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4-6 years’ experience in retail environment (head office or store) with an international exposure.
- Able to conceive and drive messages and projects
- Business oriented, confident in managing database/figures, and conducting data analysis
- High understanding of luxury environment and competitors
- Excellent skills in Excel/Power Point and overall strong computer skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organized / Time Management Skills
- English is a must
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate Mexico team as a Retail Coordinator who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time