BALENCIAGA – Colorations Design Assistant (F/M)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Colorations Design Assistant who will be working cross departments.
Working closely with the different product categories teams, you will contribute to develop seasonal colorations in line with the creative brief and collection plan.
How you will contribute
- Preparing color scrap boxes for wovens, jerseys and leathers.
- Making thread color choices for RTW and colorations for sneakers in 3d program / photoshop.
- Collecting and aligning all over print colors and placed print colors on all materials for all product categories.
- Working on seasonal color animations and color wash tests.
Who you are
- A professional with advanced knowledge of Photoshop, and familiar with Colorway.
- A person with strong interest in creative trends and innovations.
- An individual able to work with all teams, with a positive and collaborative attitude.
- A professional detail-oriented, adaptable and communicative.
Why work with us?
At the heart of the House's creative activity, you will join the Balenciaga adventure and actively contribute to the development of new and exciting projects, while integrating a dynamic and innovative studio.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time