BALENCIAGA – E-Retail Business Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will work closely with the Head of E-Retail to manage the E-Retail account manager team to improve the E-Retail business.
How you will contribute
- Management of 4 account manager and 1 intern
- Daily support the growth of each E-retail partner working very closely to each am to develop marketplaces and concessions business by improving process, analyse stocks and rise recomandations on replen, propose otb, monitor the brand image online
- In collaboration with the Merchandising, drive eretail assortment and implement a dedicated strategy on each door
- Prepare and participate to key strategic meetings
Who you are
- You have successful and consistent experience in E-Retail account management, E-Commerce or as a business analyst
- You are able to think and implement new process
- You have strong analysis skills, you can build and challenge E-Retail dashboards
- You have a strong business mindset and are results driven
- You are autonomous and agile and always find solutions to make all projects be successful
- You are very rigorous, and curious about eCommerce in general
- You speak English Fluently
Why work with us?
You are looking for a rich experience across digital marketing & ecommerce within a dynamic international environment
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time