BALENCIAGA – Intern Digital Data Analyst – February 2022 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
Within the E-Commerce department, reporting to the Global Data & CRO Analyst, you will help in tracking and sharing value-added analytics and recommendations for the global E-Commerce team on large international projects and platforms.
How you will contribute
- Collect, analyze and report key performance indicators (KPIs) for top management & executive
- Work with the eCommerce team and key stakeholders to create a data visualization that matches business & top management requirements
- Data analysis, using multiple tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, or Content Square
Who you are
- Previous experience in BI role or analyst is a plus
- Team player and ability to handle short deadlines and react quickly in a challenging environment
- A results-oriented & data-driven mindset
- Knowledge of Data management and BI Tools, and basic knowledge of Web analytics
- Advanced XLS skills (pivot table, graph, formula, VBA will be considered a plus, etc.)
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time