BALENCIAGA - Sales Merchandiser Shoes (W/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will support the sales merchandising manager in the day to day with key other departments and Showroom by working on the assortments.
You are a privileged point of contact for retail buyers and you are in charge of analyzing and monitoring all the performances of the men's, women's and children's category.
How you will contribute
- For seasonal products: Participate in Retail purchases and review orders by zone
- For repeat products: Work on forecasts and landing in collaboration with the Demand Planning team to ensure sales coverage
- Update and share the offer matrix, as well as clustering
- Study the product assortment strategies of the competition, by type of point of sale and market
- Participate in the implementation of the showroom strategy by coordinating product launches with the supply teams
- Share the pushs products and set up monitoring tools to meet the different market needs in Visual Merchandising
- Analyze the performance of products in showrooms and stores in a qualitative and quantitative way : Sellin / Sellout Analysis
- Weekly analysis of performance and proposal of action plans targeted
Who you are
- Graduated from a business school
- At least 5 years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser or Buyer (Retail or Wholesale)
- You have excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail, a strong capacity for work and involvement
- You have an excellent product sense and a good knowledge of the luxury market
- Fluent in English, a second language would be a plus
- You master the office pack, especially Excel, and are very comfortable with numbers
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time