BALENCIAGA - Stock Controller m/f/d
Balenciaga - Regular
BERLIN - Germany
We are currently seeking a Stock Controller who will report to the Store Manager as part of our team of Berlin KaDeWe.
You will supervise the warehouse activities and organization of our KaDeWe concessions, by ensuring replenishment, transfers and inventory of products.
How you will contribute
- Ensure deliveries of products in a timely manner
- Ensure replenishment is done
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
- Owner of stockroom organisation
- Control and supervise transfers and all other operations
- Plan and undertake inventory
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organization skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- A strong team player
- Ability to speak fluently both German and English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time