BALENCIAGA – Traceability process engineer RFID (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining processes and solutions that allow products and flows traceability across WW Supply Chain, enabling an integrated visibility from production to central distribution, regional logistics, Retail network, after sales and returns
How you will contribute
Within the perimeter of traceability solutions, such as RFID, you will:
RFID Strategy for Balenciaga:
- Participate in the definition of the RFID Strategy for BALENCIAGA in structure and activate RFID project, targeting performance upgrade and cost saving.
- Ensure high quality standards of implemented technology through continuous improvement of equipment and processes, according to business needs and new opportunities available on the market.
- Collect business needs from internal and external customers for product/flow traceability and assess processes/systems reengineering, performance improvement opportunities and RO.
- Support change management ensure engagement of key roles and promote standardization and sharing of best practices across projects.
- Define, review, and analyze on regular basis status of WW RFID initiatives (KPIs)
- Review and analyze on monthly basis and in coordination with Finance department the classification of all costs belonging to traceability initiatives (investments plan and running costs
- Define and monitor projects budget and expenses with related ROI.
WW Coordination :
- Gather regular updates on RFID or similar technologies in terms of WW regulations, technology upgrades, new solutions and providers to ensure alignment with best-in-class standards.
- Collect regular updates at WW level on traceability running processes in terms of efficacy, performances, and costs: formalize and maintain synthetic reporting for clients and top management
- Gather data from regions on expected volumes, impacts of active and upcoming projects and other qualitative information for the next Budget/Forecast horizon
Who you are
- Expert on RFID technology
- Knowledgeable in MSOffice package, SAP and BI Tools
- A professional with strong project management capabilities and a leadership attitude
- Fluent in French, Italian and English,
Why work with us?
Come and join a passionate and dynamic team in a fast-growing international environment.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time