BOTTEGA VENETA Client Advisor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
ROMA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Rome Store.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent client service to ensure client satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute?
- Finalize sales targets achievements in line with company strategy
- Embraces the clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationship with clients
- Collect and update client information to ensure an efficient use of CRM
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience offering the best-in-class service, in line with Bottega Veneta Client Journey
- Understands luxury, the collections and fashion trends
- Works on silhouettes, brings alternative items to get clients to discover more about the collection
- Has a positive approach, contributes to teamwork, adapts to different personalities, seeks support from and provides support to colleagues
- Knows and applies company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Keeps the stock tidy, knows and monitors stock deliveries and availabilities, communicates in a timely manner out-of-stock merchandise and any other useful information
Who you are?
Excellent client and service attitude and high flexibility to adapt to several types of Clients
Sales experience preferably in fashion & luxury contexts
Excellent communication and empathic skills
Good team player
Capacity to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time