BOTTEGA VENETA Consolidation Controller
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Consolidation Controller as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support Consolidation team in the preparation and planning of Bottega Veneta consolidated financial statements, KPIs analysis, top management reporting;
- Support and cooperate with other functions, such as Supply Chain, Logistics, Merchandising, Inventory Control, Industrial Control as well as Kering teams in Paris;
- Cooperation and support to all relevant departments in HQ and Regional finance community;
- Collection and consolidation of reporting packages on monthly basis, including top management reporting and additional disclosures to Kering team;
- Preparation of guidelines and instructions to regional controllers and shared service centers;
- Cooperation and support to Accounting & Tax departments for fiscal requirement.
Who you are:
- Graduated in Business Administration, Management or similar.
- 4/5 years’ experience in audit firms or structured companies, fashion industry is a plus.
- Optimal knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (Italian GAAP is a plus), including fiscal topics.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and PowerBI (or similar BI tools). Hyperion and/or SAP FMS knowledge is a plus.
- Optimal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Reliable, resilient, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines.
- Proactive, problem-solver, with analytical mindset.
- Fluent in Italian and English (both written and spoken); French knowledge as a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time