BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA Human Resources Director
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA HR Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Articulate the Regional People strategy, defining short / medium term priorities to effectively translate Global HR vision on all HR practices in the region.
- Partner with the Regional CEO providing senior oversight to support the achievement of business objectives through the people.
- Be point of reference for the regional CEO first line, including GMs, facilitating collaboration, driving organizational evolution and talent elevation across the region.
- Coach team leaders on effective change management, including organizational design and change, transformation, cultural evolution.
- Leads the HR management of the EMEA HQ Population
- Builds and develop a performing EMEA HR Community where HR managers feel empowered to contribute to the ambition, drive change and exchange best practices.
- Lead and challenge all the HR cycles consistently with the global HR Strategy (talent acquisition and development, performance management, compensation & benefits, learning, etc.) and controls the management of the HR costs across the region.
Who you are?
- At least 10 years of previous HR Management experience on international retail environment
- Excellent knowledge of EMEA Market
- Knowledge of the luxury market
- Strong talent management skills
- Willing to travel
- Excellent knowledge of English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time