BOTTEGA VENETA Global Digital Media Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Global Digital Media Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Develop and implement global digital strategy with an up-to-date understanding of social and programmatic “best practices” across the competitive landscape
- Manage centralized budget for programmatic and paid social
- Establish KPIs and uncover insights to develop actionable recommendations for how to optimize and move the brand forward on digital channels based on performance
- Manage the daily interaction with the media agency team, setting the strategy and ensuring the strategy is implemented
- Collaborate with the Art team on creation of content for optimized campaigns that drive business performance
- Provide guidance and support to regional offices to ensure brand consistency and budget optimization
- Work closely with all digital platforms and key partners to ensure paid strategy is results driven and ahead of the curve
- Track metrics on a weekly/quarterly basis and make strategic recommendations accordingly
- Partner closely with the Global e-commerce and CRM team for synergies across digital marketing efforts
- Work cross-functionally and cross territory, with the brand and creative teams on developing and testing new platforms and products
- Educate the value of digital marketing and demonstrate the commercial application within the marketing funnel
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of experience as a Digital Media Specialist or similar role
- An acute understanding of Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube as well as programmatic platforms DV360
- Good understanding of APAC social platforms Kakao, Line, WeChat, Weibo..etc
- Strong understanding of branding and performance tactics on digital
- Strong presentation writing skills, ability to simplify ideas and communicate confidently
- Experience in managing and motivating junior team members
- Excellent knowledge of metrics and KPIs across digital outlets
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy
- Proactive, organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Optimism in the face of challenges and busy periods
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Italian considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time