BOTTEGA VENETA Image Retoucher Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Image Retoucher Intern to join our dynamic team in Milan
How you will contribute
- Supporting the Visual Post Production Manager on the management of all Image and Special projects.
- Assisting in applying mark-ups on images according to the brief given by the Image Team.
- Retouching model and still life images (e.g. beauty and clothing retouch, color correction and image composition)
- Ensuring color consistency between image and physical product.
- Cropping and resizing images to the required specifications for print and digital usage.
- Managing assets, creating dedicated folders by following the procedures for naming, saving and archiving names.
- Preparing retouching notes file, briefing materials for the supplier as well as meeting reports and project recaps.
Who you are
- Degree in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies.
- Good understanding of the processes of content creation and postproduction. Previous image retouch experience would be appreciated.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Capture One skills.
- Proactive attitude and great team spirit.
- Attention to details, without losing overview of the bigger picture.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Interested in the fashion ecosystem, as well as related fields (Design, Arts, etc).
- Fluent in English.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time