BOTTEGA VENETA - Jewelry Designer
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Jewelry Designer that will integrate our Design team in Milan, reporting directly to the Senior Jewelry Designer.
You will have the opportunity to actively collaborate with the Jewelry Design team and be part of of the creative process as well as getting involved in a variety of coordination activities.
How you will contribute (key accountabilities):
- Works with Jewelry Design team in creating illustration using Photoshop
- Provides recommendations regarding seasonal themes, edits to line, new concepts, etc.
- Develops the collection by sketching, conceptualizing, and designing
- Ensures that product is of high quality and consistent with market trends as well as business strategy
- Create highly detailed drawings and sketches for technical purposes
Who you are
- Excellent drawing skills
- Good research skills
- Ability to use Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Rhinoceros
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent English level
- At least 3 years of experience in Jewelry
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time