BOTTEGA VENETA Merchandise & Product Planning Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Merchandise & Product Planning Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
Support Company goals and growth objectives developing merchandise plans for all categories, securing at the same time optimal sell through and weeks of coverage, leading the Merchandise & Product planning team to:
- Secure global demand is covered with the appropriate inventory level for all categories
- Exploit analytical, marketing, sales and product knowledge to detect business trends and to effectively right-size the future inventory on-hand for all full price channels
- Lead the bi-weekly Merchandise Planning meetings providing insights on business performance, evaluating opportunities and risks, and illustrating the reorder proposal
- Guarantee the reorder process is effective and precise: supervise the team to have accurate reorders, inclusive of timing, delivery and mix, through robust projections of sales, markdowns, receipts and inventory
- Partner with regional and global Retail and Merchandising teams to set Core Product/Line targets to sustain turnover objectives
- Support regional and global Retail and Merchandising teams with data and analysis, draw conclusions about opportunities/risks and follow through to execution
- Make consolidation/reallocation recommendations to Regions and Stores to optimize Inventory efficiency
- Partner with distribution team to implement consistent and profitable replenishment strategies and practices
- Oversee development, maintenance and update of tools & reports to support decision taking (reorders, reallocations, stock balancing, …)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of working experience in merchandise planning or buying in the Luxury Industry
- Passion for Luxury product, Retail and numbers
- Strong relational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and in PowerPoint, with passion/curiosity for tools & applications
- Experience using Merchandise Planning system preferred
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to creating and maintaining a fair, inclusive and diverse working environment that values and utilizes the contributions of all
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time