BOTTEGA VENETA People Engagement and Employer Branding Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a People Engagement and Employer Branding Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- You will build and execute an exciting employee engagement game plan both internally and externally, making sure current and prospective employees will understand and adhere to the Bottega Veneta vision and values, and ensuring Bottega Veneta is as desirable and aspirational as an employer as the brand itself:
ENGAGING THE BOTTEGA VENETA PEOPLE
- Propose to the Comex a strategy and action plan to engage employees.
- Ensure the fluidity and visibility of internal communications related to the brand, business priorities and key moments.
- Lead targeted internal communication actions, proactively choosing messages and means of dissemination.
- Relay and amplify key Kering communications and feeds Kering people engagement teams with relevant Bottega Veneta initiatives; coordinate the Group and the Brand messages.
- Animate the contents of the internal digital platform (WorkPlace) with a 360 approach (online news, video, visual, communities’ enrichment); engage our leaders and our people in using it and propose improvements (functionality, ergonomics) with the Kering group.
- Lead the execution of the Kering people survey conducted every two years, ensure results are shared and monitor action plans realization with all regions, in the Head Quarter and Industrial Area.
- Design and coordinate key communication moments for the Milan HQ and Montebello sites (townhall, breakfast with CEO, etc).
- Find innovative concepts and places for celebration moments in collaboration with agencies and service providers responsible for carrying out yearly celebration events.
- Support the Retail excellence team for the international retail celebration yearly event.
- Collaborating with Architecture and Facility teams to ensure the workplace is engaging and promoting of wellbeing.
- Animate and assist a network of People Engagement Champions in each region.
- Build and lead Bottega Veneta people engagement reward programs.
- Measure impact of engagement actions.
- Work with Head of Talent and HRDs/HRBPs to develop targeted partnerships with selected schools to attract talents in all Bottega Veneta activities and regions.
- Participate in Kering Employer Branding Initiatives.
- In collaboration with Image and Marketing teams, build and animate an attractive and engaging Bottega Veneta career site/page.
- Collaborate with Image and Marketing teams to promote Bottega Veneta on career network platforms (eg LinkedIn).
- Develop and animate a network of Bottega Veneta People Ambassadors supporting the employer branding initiatives.
Who you are?
- Experience of 7-10 years in a similar position with an international dimension.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and Italian.
- Creative and innovative mind.
- Great interpersonal skills: listening, networking, team working.
- Enthusiastic and positive spirit.
- Agility in digital communication tools: intranet/website/career platforms.
- Ability to adapt to different interlocutors, contexts and cultures.
- Analysis and synthesis capacity.
- Involvement and sense of purpose, high level of ethics.
- Tenacity and resistance to stress.
- Project management and organization skills.
- Brand fan.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time