BOTTEGA VENETA Project & Construction Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Project & Construction Internship as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support in Project Management activities for corporate construction/design projects
- Collection and analysis of data in construction sector
- Support to the Project Manager in the analysis of project drawings
- Drafting of presentations for internal and external meetings
- Drafting of minutes of the meetings
- Archiving of project documents
- Support in monitoring the progress of projects (costs, timing, quality)
Who you are?
- University degree in Engineering, Architectural or equivalent.
- The ability to work as part of a team with flexibility, a positive attitude and under pressure.
- Have a positive & proactive attitude
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Ability to work in team.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Photoshop knowledge
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time