Bottega Veneta - Supervisor (Bicester Village)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Supervisor who will report to the Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Bicester Village.
How you will contribute
- Finalize sales targets achievements in line with company strategy
- Use effective selling techniques to maximize the business potential of the stores
- Contribute to build team working sharing information and best practices
- Collect and update customer information to ensure an efficient use of CRM and Client Book
- Uphold respect of the company standards and procedures
- Keep stock info updated and follow store-to- store transfer request procedures
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Deliver excellence in customer service in alignment with the company standards
- Identifies and evaluates deeply people’ strengths and areas of improvements based on observation and measurable results. Gives effective feedback to obtain skills and performance improvement.
- Is in charge of delivering the monthly touch base with the supervision of the ASM or SM
- Guarantees the all procedures are properly followed when SM or ASM are not there
Who you are
- Excellent customer and service attitude and high flexibility to adapt to several types of Customers
- Dynamic and motivating personality who can transfer their passion for our brand and products to customers and employees
- Retail experience preferably in fashion & luxury contexts
- Capacity to work in a fast moving, dynamic and stressing environment
- Proactive approach, keen sense of urgency and preparedness
- Good analytic skills and ability to drive business results through KPI's
- Exhibits positivity, is able to influence others, listens and provides effective support to colleagues, has the ability to adapt to different and multicultural personalities.
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Commercial results orientation
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom