BOTTEGA VENETA Women and Men's Shoes Collection Merchandising Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Women and Men’s Shoes Collection Merchandising Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
Follow-up and support in the deployment of the product strategy:
- Participate in the elaboration of the collection plan to explore new functions and product opportunities.
- Realise competitor benchmark (product typology and mix, price mapping).
- Support and collaborate with the Product Development Team to monitor the progress of the collections.
- Weekly/Monthly sell out analysis and ad hoc sales reporting.
- Create the documents to plan seasonal marketing activities and ad hoc product launches events.
- Manage the collection samples.
- Involvement in all daily and ad hoc activities of Merchandising Department.
- Support in the elaboration of the line sheets, collection file and look list during the selling campaign preparation.
- Daily management of the different product categories; management of the sample assortment according to the different requests, catalogue opening requests to be managed with product development teams.
- Elaborate product descriptions, hierarchy checks in collaboration with all the involved departments.
- Support in the development of the collection training to explain the collection inspirations and strategy.
- Prepare the end of selling campaign sell-in analysis.
Who you are?
- Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies;
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus;
- 6 months experience in similar roles (internships included) is a plus;
- Aesthetical sensibility, product knowledge and passion for Fashion combined with a strong analytical mindset;
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented, dynamic and proactive;
- Teamwork and good relational skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Office.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time