BOTTEGA VENETA WW Alternative Channel Merchandise Planning Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Alternative Channel Merchandise Planning Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support Outlet channel business in terms of sales and stock analysis (providing reports on WW business and all categories), distribution vs stores and monitoring of the main KPI’s (turnover, Weeks of Coverage, stock picture, sales plan forecasting)
- Provide weekly reporting on business performance across all categories and regions
- In-depth analysis of Merchandising (collection, main lines and functions)
- Assist the team in daily activities and in cross functions special projects
- Improve weekly and monthly alignments with the Regions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Previous experience, preferably in (at least) one of the following sectors: merchandising planning, financial control or planning, business development or analyst is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel and Power Point, plus attitude towards analytical tools
- Soft skills: organization, target focus, team building, ability to relate, problem solving
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time