BOTTEGA VENETA WW Distribution Planner
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Distribution Planner as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Manage the daily distribution replenishment for both carry over and seasonal items according to sales
- Be responsible for the settings needed to guarantee a precise and effective replenishment (target of coverage, minimum quantities, seasonality patterns)
- Define the best Lead-times, Frequencies and flows of shipments to maximize Stock service level towards Markets and Stores
- Interacts with third-party logistics actors to secure tight replenishment schedules
- Partner with Merchandise Planning department to determine shortages and excess of stock and find solutions (alternative products/stock rebalancing/production push…)
- Ensure a coherent distribution of seasonal products, in collaboration with both central and regional merchandising teams
- Make recommendations to optimize Inventory efficiency in case of delivery issues
- Track deliveries from production checking stock availability in the central warehouse
- Manage allocation priorities based on the latest market needs and special events
- Anticipate fluctuations of retail demand (store opening, holidays, warehouse closure)
- Update reports and distribution KPIs dashboard (Out of Stock, Stock Coverage, Distribution flow reactivity)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Engineering or any equivalent studies
- 3-5 years of experience in distribution planning, Luxury/FMCG industry experience is a plus
- Passion for luxury products, retail and numbers
- Strong analytical ability
- Team Player and ability to collaborate with different departments
- Good knowledge of replenishment models and the main KPIs of inventory management for the fashion industry as a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Be proactive, and demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time