BOTTEGA VENETA WW Ecommerce Visual Merchandising Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Ecommerce Visual Merchandising Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support in managing the page ordering for all categories and markets;
- Creates ad hoc galleries for specific themes/stories;
- Makes sure bottegaveneta.com is in line with website refreshes and request assets for ecommerce;
- Coordinates, uploads and checks product descriptions;
- You will support in cross selling;
- Support in coordination of publication of products in line with marketing plan and business needs;
- Gives products and galleries inputs for emails, social and other possible channels;
- Checks the flow of photo uploads;
- Monitors major competitors and best players.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Good level of competence with Excel and Power Point. Experience with PIM or CMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to prioritize and to deliver consistently high results
- Excellent communication skills, superb listening and reasoning
- High attention to detail and sensitivity to luxury
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time