BOUCHERON - CDD HR PROJECT COORDINATOR F/H
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Paris - France
Reporting to the Global HR Projects Manager the HR Projects Coordinator will provide administrative support to the roll-out of strategic HR projects as well as support the Talent team.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS WOULD BE THE FOLLOWING:
HR PROJECTS AND TRANSVERSAL MISSIONS
- Support the creation, organization and roll-out of strategic HR projects globally, including Governance and Transversality, Talent Mapping and Succession Planning.
- Provide administrative and logistic support in preparation for our Office refurbishment.
- Support Talent team on ad hoc HR Projects and operational support, such as drafting documents, data entry, online submissions, preparation of powerpoint presentations, preparation of new starters onboarding tools and administration related to employees onboarding.
- Coordination of projects planning and deadlines.
TALENT & LEARNING
- Work with the Learning and Employee Engagement Manager on data consolidation following the performance appraisal, training needs analysis, data entry, follow up.
- Coordination and set up of training activities and logistics and administration in cooperation with L&D.
- Support the organisation and management of internal events including Annual Dinner and Annual Live Stream, as well as digital activities.
- Operational support for the Talent Director & Talent Partner in preparing documents, follow up on action plans, arrange interviews, screen CVs.
- Support the HR Project management with the admin and logistics of workshops and meeting organization, including creating group events, booking meeting rooms, liaising with external suppliers, send out invitations, collecting and analysing participants feedback, follow up.
- Support the management of our office refurbishment project.
- Graduated from University or Business School
- At least 1 first experience in a HR team or Projects Management (internship/apprenticeship included)
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Well organized and flexible at the same time to handle multi-projects
- Used to work in an international environment
- Able to set up priorities and perform under tight deadlines, working in compliance with confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Power Point as a must) and ATS systems; Workday knowledge as a plus
Contract : Fixed Term
Duration : 5 months
Start Date : October 2022
“Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.”
- Full time