Brioni - WW Merchandising and Sales Planning Manager
Brioni - Regular
ROMA - Italy
WW Merchandising and Sales Planning Manager
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a WW Merchandising and Sales Planning Manager who will report to the Merchandising Director as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
How you will support
- Monitoring sales trend and stock level
- OTB building and sales forecast
- OTB sharing with the Regions
- Definition of Merchandising Plan
- Monthly meetings with Finance and Retail teams to monitor sales performance vs FCT
- Monitoring of full product lifecycle planning and rolling sales forecast
- Monitoring of Support in Master Order definition for Retail network and e-commerce
- Sales analysis to plan and to monitor current performance to identify trends to plan future strategies
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures
- Weekly analysis of various ratios including sell thru (net sales/stock available at the beginning of the period)
- Bestsellers (look, price points, fabric, colors, or styles) analysis and carry over evaluation
Who you are
- 5+ years prior experience in similar position in a multinational Luxury company
- Italian and English fluent
- University Degree in Economics or related studies, MBA is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, BI database systems
- Passionate about luxury industry
- Goal Oriented and pro-active
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Team player with communication skills
- Analytical and synthesis skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time