EMEA Training Specialist
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
Under the leadership of the EMEA Training Manager and with collaboration of the EMEA Field Trainers, your role is to support the training initiatives at regional level to increase business results and impose client experience. The main objectives are to design training content, coordinate events and track the learning path.
He/she will be responsible for :
- Design training content
- Simplify, adapt and create training content and materials.
- Contribute to the research of new interactive activities and training tools.
- Coordinate training programs and events
- Assist in planning and organization of training events for retail employees.
- Responsible for the training administration and preparation.
- Attend training events : regular visits to the stores with the purpose of analysis and follow-up on the impact of training programs.
- Track training performance
- Design performance training reports that can lead to actionable improvements in retail performance.
- Maximize digital learning integration in store.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail sales from fashion and luxury brands
- Sense of customer service
- Sense of pedagogy and good knowledge of learning methods
- Experience with project management
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, creativity and autonomy
- Excellent knowledge of pack office (especially PowerPoint & Excel)
- Agility with digital tools
- Regular travels and stores visit
- Excellent spoken and written English
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time