GUCCI EMEA Retail Planner
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The candidate will be part of the EMEA Business Planning team. The job is focused on activities of data analysis and merchandising and retail data modeling. The candidate will also support in elaboration ad hoc PPT presentation for top management.
- Support in analyze, evaluate and model a wide array of retail data
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Assist in all budgeting and planning activities
- Support with analytical and quantitative analyses
- Additional projects and assignments as needed
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, or Business Administration with a strong quantitative focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a quantitative and analytical role at a top-tier organization
- Fluent in English
- Excellent modeling skills and ability of analyzing complex arrays of data
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously
- Attention to detail and capacity to thrive under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management skills and work ethic
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Practical knowledge of a wide range of technologies, including excel advanced IF functions when coupled with VLOOKUP and pivot tables. Tableau a plus.
- Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics a plus but not required
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented, and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time