GUCCI Fashion Press Office Specialist (Paternity cover)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
The candidate will be part of the Global Fashion Press Office team and will support in implementing the worldwide press strategy, contributing to the creation of press packs for the different projects and the definition of the timelines and the coordination of local Gucci press offices.
The candidate will interface directly with various Gucci Global departments and with the House’s local press offices.
- Draft and edit press releases and prepare dedicated press packs (including the visual assets) for different kinds of projects, coordinating with the involved Gucci global departments and the external suppliers and collaborators.
- Will support the team in defining the guidelines and press assets for the regional press office network, coordinating with different Gucci global departments and external suppliers and collaborators.
- Supervision of the daily International press review
- Assist in the management of the fashion shows and events PR activities and processes.
• 2-3 years of experience in a fashion press office
• Experience both directly with fashion press and with an internal press office network
- Excellent ability to draft and edit press releases
- Fluent in English and Italian both spoken and written
- Familiarity with Fashion GPS for the management of the events guest-lists and the show seating
- Interest in the technology and gaming world
- Interest in the art and architecture world
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time