GUCCI Global Consumer Campaign Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
The Contact Strategy Team is seeking a Global Campaign Manager to drive the design of high impact innovative and fully omnichannel integrated campaign strategy across the different communication channels. The role will strategize and bring together a wide range of cross functional teams, external partners and regions. The Global Campaign Manager will play a pivotal role in developing, testing and managing all the client communication strategy delivering KPIs across customer retention, loyalty and acquisition.
The role is based in Milan/Florence, home to many corporate departments of our company.
We are looking for someone who can bring their passion and previous experience to head up key activities globally such as:
- Innovate and enhance Gucci’s contact and content strategy through the development of relevant as well as engaging campaigns create best in class client communication
- Lead a team and cross collaborate with the regional team leading a performance-orientated approach
- Drive personalization, segmentation and customer profiling initiatives throughout cross-channel CRM campaigns
- Implement a/b testing initiatives to drive an ongoing improvement of client engagement contact
- Adapt the strategy to the different communication channels across regions (email, sms, mms, wechat, line…) to maximize the effectiveness of each interaction with the clients in terms of engagement and conversion
- Take ownership of all key KPI’s to support the brand campaign management roadmap globally
- Create strong relationships, processes and communication flows with the rest of the Client Engagement corporate teams, as well as with the regional CRM counterparts and several key channel stakeholders and key agencies.
Things that should be in your background:
- Email/Direct Marketing experience & Campaign Tools know-how
- Advanced Multivariate and ab testing techniques
- Omnichannel experience
- Analytic experience
- CRM Contact & Content strategy design
- Segmentation strategy
- Team management
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- A performance-orientated approach
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- International background
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends
- Customer centric mindset
- CRM Campaigns knowledge
- Basic HTML coding know-how
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time