GUCCI: Internship opportunity in HR Controlling - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in HR Controlling Team
- Support the manager in the budget and forecast process of the regional entities: get in touch with HR and Finance local teams
- Receive and analyze new hiring requests and organizational changes from Regions
- Consolidate and analyze data received from different Countries
- Prepare monthly reports and executive summaries (e.g. personnel cost, turnover, stores' productivity and other indicators)
- Provide ad hoc consolidated data and analysis to Top Management
What will you learn with us?
The objective of the Internship is to acquire basic controlling skills, being involved in all the day-by-day activities related to actual/budget/forecasting process, performed at WW level within Gucci's HR Controlling team.
Key learnings in the role will be:
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of HR controlling function
- Use of controlling tools
- Budgeting & Forecasting technics
- Work under deadlines and within a complex organizational matrix
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Finance/Statistics Business
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad is considered a plus
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Passion for numbers and good analytical attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities is considered a plus
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time