GUCCI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY - NEW BUSINESS GAMING & COLLECTIBLES (MILAN) - START DATE 21 NOVEMBER
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st, 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in New Business Gaming & Collectibles Team
Take the lead on the following workstreams:
- Gucci Arcade
- Esports Influencer Activations
Support on following workstreams:
- Gucci Gaming Academy
- Asset production
What will you learn with us?
- Develop project management skills for digital and innovative projects.
- Develop knowledge of branding in gaming.
- Learn Gucci/Corporate processes, values, and ways of working.
- Develop team working skills.
- Develop critical thinking and autonomy.
- Learn proficient usage of work tools (e.g., Power Point & Excel)
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Business, Marketing, Communication, or related fields.
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency .
- Passionate about fashion & luxury.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in November 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
- The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis.
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office.
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus.
- Access to more benefits.
- Full time