GUCCI LG Graphic Design Intern
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
- Develop graphic sketches based on Designers inputs and the Brand aesthetic
- Share drawings with the Designers and amend or integrate draws with different sizes, proportions, materials and colours
- Support the Designers by applying graphic corrections on the sketches
- Develop renders for the Leather Goods Collection
Things That Should Be in Your Background
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Fluency both in English and Italian
- Ability to understand creative direction and concept
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time