GUCCI People Partner
Gucci - Regular
Le Locle - Switzerland
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
Reporting to the Head of HR and local Head of Dials Operations, the People Partner (Part-time: 50%) assists local operations teams to provide expert and strategic HR advice to support them to effectively manage their people, to achieve changes and business outcomes, to support all HR processes and projects.
- Collaborate with the headquarter based in Cortaillod (Neuchâtel, Switzerland) and local management to understand/identify/define the HR needs and objectives of the organization.
- Provide support for the implementation of HR policies to align with the company goals, Gucci, and Kering Group.
- Implement and manage various HR processes at the local level and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Recruitment and onboarding management: collaborate with department managers to identify the skills and qualifications required for open positions. Actively participate in the selection/recruitment process, including candidate screening, interviews, skills assessment, and administrative tasks. Manage the onboarding process and facilitate integration into the role and company.
- Training and development: identify the training and development needs of staff and collaborate with managers to create development plans. Monitor/manage the required versatility within the company. Organize and facilitate training sessions and workshops to promote employee growth and development in collaboration with Gucci's practices.
- Performance management: collaborate with managers to establish clear and measurable performance objectives for employees. Provide guidance and coaching to managers to effectively manage employee performance and address any issues that may arise.
- Relationship management: build and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels of the organization. Provide support and resolve any HR-related issues promptly and fairly.
- Change management: support and facilitate organizational change and manage complex situations by effectively solving problems and promoting a harmonious work environment. Manage appropriate communication.
- Regulatory compliance: ensure compliance with applicable labor laws and regulations. Stay up to date with labor regulations and manage HR processes in accordance with those standards.
- Time management and liaison with the administrative headquarter in Cortaillod for all HR administration matters (sickness/accidents/payroll/withholding taxes, etc.).
- HR controlling & reporting: prepare monthly statistics and analyses requested by the finance department, collaborate in the budget/forecast process, …
- Relevant, progressive people experience in recruiting, employee relations, people operations, compensation & benefits, and/or organizational development in an industrial environment for at least 5 years is required.
- Accurate knowledge of Swiss Labor Law and payroll in Switzerland.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian, business fluency in English and French languages is required.
- Passion for results; able to deliver full-cycle projects (start to end) and results in a timely manner. Problems-solving skills and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Able to build successful partnerships across multiple stakeholders with the ability to network, influence, lead, constructively challenge, coach, guide and support managers and their teams.
- Ability to work in complete autonomy as well as in team.
- International experience and strong cultural sensitivity
- Knowledge of HRIS (Workday) and payroll system (Proconcept) is required
- Proficiency with Office Suite
- Master’s degree preferred.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented, and unique. You are invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are. Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.