GUCCI Printed Production & Gifts Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Corporate Image Department acts as internal creative agency which develops and creates contents including images, designs and concepts that are fundamental for the creation of the identity’s brand.
As creativity is blooming, being always our first main element of attention, we are in the great momentum of fostering even more concepts and innovative ideas linked to the different alluring and important projects we will develop. Above all, and especially in this our centenary year, this will be driven by unique and extraordinary creative projects.
This role will be important to help to bring Gucci’s unique brand narrative to life through production of packaging and gifting development thereby helping to deepen the engagement with our clients.
- Lead identification, development and application of the materials that projects the creative vision development of the worldwide gift and packaging production
- Research, test and implement the most innovative and appropriate materials and production techniques
- Reduce cost by scouting the market to find always better and new suppliers always guaranteeing to meet deadlines for the production based on project assigned
- Check Production by visit to supplier’s factories negotiating on cost
- Management of suppliers and sub-suppliers’ network
- Cost and time estimation of material production and sample presentation
- Development of visual communication projects at Worldwide level: paper & fabric packaging items, printed materials (catalogues, lookbook, leaflet, invitations...), gifting items and gadgets.
- Close collaboration with other key functions, at Global and Regional level, such as: Design, VM, Brand Engagement, Corporate Finance Teams.
- Champion the corporate efforts to support social and environmental responsibility, specifically through driving sustainable design and materials.
- Defining production techniques, sampling requests, costs, service and production timing analysis
- Troubleshooting when issues arise and help determine the best solution
- Escalating issues timely if they could potentially impact on-time delivery
- Maintain updated records within internal print production tracking documents
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant professional experience in print preferred, ideally in the fashion or agency industry and relevant leadership experience
- University degree in Marketing,Economics, Communication or another relevant field of study
- Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including concept creation, design development and resource allocation/management connecting the dots
- Ability to supervise and to negotiate the budget partnering
- Exceptional communication, presentation and information seeking skills
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers inside the Company to drive the completion of projects
- Be brilliant at the basics: diligently manage your pipeline, be systematic and proactive in prospection
- Willingness to travel.
- 360-view approach
- Enthusiastic individual, open minded and sociable, keen on working and relating with people in a dynamic and international environment
- Strong flexibility and adaptability vs different referents, contexts and time zones
- Capable of performing under pressure and guaranteeing qualitative outcomes delivery
- Fully informed on market trends
- Good understanding of the full picture guaranteeing attention to details
- Very good knowledge of English language – both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills and very good knowledge of MS Office applications and Excel and PowerPoint in particular
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time