Gucci RTW People Partner
Gucci - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Identify current and future people needs and design appropriate people solutions
- Enable and upskill people on different HR processes (talent review, performance conversations, merit increase, etc.)
- Recruit the right talent, enhance staff performance and support employee development
- Commitment to deliver with and through others
Things That Should Bring With You
- In-depth knowledge HR practices and of labor law and
- People oriented and result-driven
- Fast learner, low ego, high energy, a team first mentality not hesitating to help out for the greater good of the team.
- Higher education, at least 5/7 years of HR experience preferably in complex environment.
- A strong business acumen linked to strong understanding of how people impact business results.
- Full time