GUCCI Runner - Harrods
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values.
Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear.
Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com.
To support with providing top quality service by assisting the sales floor in exceeding expectations. As Runner you will support back of house communicating as a “Gucci ambassador" the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
- Position yourself as the store reference in terms of stock techniques and procedures.
- Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner.
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team.
- Ensure replenishment is done accurately.
- Manage transfers and all other operations in a timely manner.
- Monitor the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles.
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with product available in stock (style, size, and colour).
- Undertake inventory operations and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Stock Coordinator and/or Store Management to inform on product rotation and propose remedial measures where necessary.
- Follow Gucci policies and procedures.
- Passionate about product and fashion, curious
- Act according to the Brand values
- Engaging with Customers
- Fluent in English
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.