GUCCI Senior Digital Visual Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Reporting to the Digital Commercial Planning Senior Manager, the Senior Digital Visual Merchandiser will be in charge of supporting the definition of the VM guidelines, overseeing all activities related to VM in the channel at WW level and ensures that the digital platforms are delivering a premium user experience through the visual product presentation, in order to match commercial targets, business needs and the Brand strategy.
- Manage the delivery of the seasonal VM Guidelines by working closely with WW VM Team and WW Digital Merchandising to provide all relevant content and direction to Regional Visual Merchandisers
- Ensure that merchandising guidelines are followed across digital channels in terms of product adjacency and mood/capsule collection presentation
- Identify, influence and maintain the evolution of VM & product presentation, ensuring to deliver and meet Brand and business expectations.
- Manage the VM direction across all digital channels through providing the inspiration, guidance and feedback to deliver an elevated consumer experience
- Build a strong working relationship with regional Digital Merchandising teams through good collaboration, consistent communication and team motivation.
- Work alongside the WW VM team to ensure all display patterns (wherever that applies) are consistent with the business strategy and visual standards/guidelines
- Work alongside the Digital Merchandising team to influence/support seasonal assortments.
- Guidelines and follow up with regional content digital merchandisers aligned with the business strategy of the on-hand stock
- 5-7 years of experience in a VM role within fashion retail companies
- Creative hand with ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards
- Ability to leverage on analytical insights to support the VM strategy
- Ability to work across all levels of the business – drive commercial success
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time