GUCCI Software Engineer
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
What We Offer
- We are journeying towards product-oriented teams and are aligned around customer-first experiences.
- We collaborate directly with business stakeholders to achieve quality first.
- We continue to flatten our organization and empower our product development teams.
- We are moving towards an architecture based on business services, which will free us to innovate in our unique sector.
- We offer great training on software engineering practices, from design to continuous deployment.
- We provide a technical career path, with pay according to your skills and value for the team.
- We offer a pleasant and productive work environment in the heart of Gucci headquarters.
What You Will Do
- You will help in creating a positive technical culture where helping and asking for help is second-nature.
- You will work to make the distinction between live code and development code irrelevant. You will pair with your colleagues to write better software.
- You will review your team's code and provide helpful criticism and improvements.
- You will write tests in multiple ways at multiple times, to help your design and to ensure you never have to fear a change.
- You will take time to learn anything you need to work well and solve problems.
- Full time