Location: Paris (Flexible working options available)
Reporting to: HR Manager, EMEA
- Collaborate with Retail Directors and Store Managers to understand their HR needs and align HR activities with business goals.
- Support the HR Manager with the design and implementation of HR programs and initiatives, focusing on Europe retail, to enhance employee engagement, performance, and overall effectiveness.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes (including headhunter agencies coordination) for retail & corporate roles, ensuring a consistent and efficient approach to attract and select top talent.
- support deployment of Talent Management roadmap, including Talent reviews, Talent succession planning, performance reviews and training plans, in partnership with Retail directors
- Oversee compensation and benefits administration, ensuring competitiveness and compliance with company policies and industry standards.
- Provide basic HR administrative support, including employee’s onboarding, personal data management, employee record maintenance, data reporting, and ensuring HR systems are up-to-date and accurate.
- Lead HR projects and initiatives related to retail operations, collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive successful outcomes.
- Advise and guide managers on employee relations matters, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Ensure frequent HR presence for Employees and managers on the boutiques floor
- Partner with Kering group through different CoE to deploy various HR projects
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve HR processes and initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- 5 years of HR experience, including within the retail industry.
- Strong understanding of HR principles, practices, and employment laws in Europe.
- Proven experience in recruitment, compensation, benefits administration, and employee relations.
- Project management skills with the ability to lead and execute HR initiatives effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating across functions and levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office Suite, Workday knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in French and English.
- Dynamic and self-driven, with a passion for the luxury retail industry.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to addressing challenges.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality in handling sensitive HR matters.
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
At Boucheron, we offer a unique opportunity to be part of a historic brand synonymous with style and innovation. As a HR Business Partner, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the HR landscape for our Europe retail operations. We provide a collaborative and supportive work environment that values creativity, integrity, excellence and family spirit.
If you're ready to take on this exciting role and contribute to the success of Boucheron, we encourage you to apply and join our passionate team.
*Boucheron is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds.*