KERING Central Operations Packaging Support (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
NOVARA - Italy
You will manage and coordinate activities related to packaging and material related to B2B, B2C and Reverse flows.
How you will contribute
- Manage the material process for B2B, B2C and Reverse flows (stock check and replenishment management)
- Ensure quality controls on materials
- Manage inbound material flows (inbound prioritization, manage inbound issues, etc.)
- Address claims on materials
- Support the continuous improvement of operational WH processes related to packaging, faulty, stock check, inbound flows, etc.
Who you are
- Graduate in Engineering, Economic or related studies
- Professional with experience in supply chains and operations field, ideally in the fashion industry
- Familiar with logistics operations processes
- You are accurate and detailed oriented, with good organizational skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a proactive person, able to have a clear overview about the working environment and to maintain control on different activities
- You are able to set clear objectives and priorities and effectively manage own time
- Team work oriented
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken)
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time