KERING CORPORATE Follow-Up Auditor
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be a direct reporting of the Follow- Up Auditor Coordinator, being part of Kering Supply Chain Security and Audit Department. The mainly purpose of your activity is to execute the follow-up audit necessary when, during the global audit activities, anomalies have been identified for which the supplier needs to adopt the measures and actions necessary to resolve/mitigate them. Follow-up audits can also be performed in the absence of any need related to the verification of the resolution of open anomalies. The Follow – Up Auditor will be supporting the others Teams (Management or Global Audit Team) in order to ensure the social, environmental and security compliance of the second party companies operating in the supply chain of Kering Group.
How you will contribute ?
- Adhere to international compliance standards and Kering Code of Ethics during audits.
- Perform Follow-up audits: evaluate potential risks, record potential irregularities in line with the Kering zero risk policy, communicate results and outputs to suppliers, archive audit documents.
- Check and evaluate corrective actions implemented by supplier.
- Support external F.U.P. team on perform audit.
- Identify and communicate potential risk areas to Kering Houses and provide rigorous follow-up on all irregularities.
- Identify the Group’s supply chain companies for audit.
- Offer support on anti-counterfeiting and non-authorized suppliers to the follow-up audit teams.
Who you are ?
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific or Human Disciplines or comparable education
- At least 2/3 years’ experience in social, H.& S., environmental and security audits;
- Knowledge of the supply chain processes and manufacturing sector to audit inventory control and production orders;
- Robust knowledge of Italian and European applicable legislation and SA8000 international standard;
- Knowledge in Labor Lawyer, Health and Safety legislation;
- Robust background with loss prevention and preventive Security measures;
- Attitude to team working and information sharing with the team;
- Strong relational and communication skills (written and spoken);
- Strong aptitude to problem solving;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluency in Italian and English (read, written, spoken). Chinese knowledge is a plus;
Why work with us ?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to shaping the ethical and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time