KERING CORPORATE Technical Facility Supervisor
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be supporting the Facility Manager for Kering Italy and you will coordinate an existing Technical team, ensuring that all the activities will be carried out following Kering standard in every detail, according to the approved budget and timing. Your scope will be within the Kering Corporate offices that are based in Milan, Trecate and Scandicci.
How you will contribute?
- Supervise all the facility specialists’ activities in Milan, Trecate and Scandicci
- Cooperate in the ordinary and extraordinary management of technical services and evaluate efficient strategy, supporting the local team, on technical maintenance: air conditioning, plumbing, soft work; refurbishment approved related workstation and office changes; green maintenance, etc.
- Work closely with the Facility Manager to review and verify regular contract with the procurement department and manage adequate relationships with suppliers
- Monitor SLA checklist related to maintenance services
- Map the estimated requested services for the site, and during periodic satisfaction committees support for the technical maintenance provided at Kering Italy offices
- Liaise on a daily basis with General Services, Security and H&S teams for ordinary and extraordinary activities.
Who you are?
- You have a university degree or a diploma in technical or scientific field
- You are proficient user of AutoCAD, Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the most common management tools
- You have high ethical standards and integrity
- You are highly organized, able to prioritize and multitask
- You are an effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills, and with experience in coordinating teams
- You are a dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual committed to teamwork
- You are a fluent English speaker (French is a plus).
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facility team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time