KERING EYEWEAR Accountant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands. We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a contract accountant with 6 months (renewable) term as maternity leave coverage.
How you will contribute
- Ensure A/P payments to vendors are timely and appropriate with proper internal controls
- Responsible for issuing invoices to customers ensuring compliance with local regulations and company policies
- Cash collection reconciliation and SOA preparation; cheque deposit.
- Perform month-end closing-General Ledger, JE’s, accruals, and analysis focused on OPEX.
- Analyse weekly cash position and prepare cash forecast; Conduct monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare requested data and/or sampling requests for internal and external auditors
Who you are
- Degree or diploma focused on accounting/finance.
- 3-5 years working experience is preferred.
- Proficient in usage of MS Excel and SAP, experience with BPC and HFM is desirable
- Interest to work in a fast-growing international company
- Integrity. Team spirit. Action orientated. Proactive.
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.